A few new additions to my feed reader:
- Advances in the History of Psychology – whose “primary mission…[is] to notify readers of publications, conferences, and other events of interest to researchers and students of the history of psychology.” By Jeremy Trevelyan Burman, Ph.D. student in the history and theory of psychology at York University.
- Brain in a Vat – “a neuroscience research digest.” By Noam, who “recently graduated from Yale with a double major in Philosophy and Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics [and is] conducting laboratory research at the University of Pennsylvania with financial support from the IES Brain Research Foundation.”
- Natural Rationality – on “philosophical and scientific approaches of rationality: neuroeconomics, biology and cognition.” By Benoit Hardy-Vallee, a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Toronto.
- Psique – “a blog about neuroscience related matters of personal interest or academic necessity,” by Laura, a student in London.
And below are my shared feeds by category. Each one contains posts from all the blogs in my Google Reader account labelled with that category.
- Anthropology & Archaeology
- Art, Books, Culture
- Science (General)